The RGBN (Reitec Global Barcode Network) is a growing global network of barcode re-seller websites serving over 20 countries with country specific top-level domains. The RGBN aims to provide an affordable alternative to direct GS1 membership worldwide giving small business the benefit of our experience and expertise. The RGBN is jointly operated between Retiec LLC (Japan) and Reitec Pty Ltd (Australia) and since 2012 has issued over 1 million barcodes to over 10,000 businesses.
See our full list of RGBN storefronts here
- Provision of affordable globally unique EAN-13 and UPC-A numbers to clients worldwide.
- ITF-14 Carton Codes and SSCC (Serialised Shipping Container Codes) and other formats (QR, Code39, Code128, Datamatrix).
- Specialised country specific advice on implementing barcodes for retail applications and helping clients meet local and global retailer supplier guidelines.
- Customised barcode graphics, re-scaling, captioning.
- Proofing of product packaging for adherence to GS1 standards and generalised advice to help clients’ products pass GS1 Barcode Verification Reports.
Benefits of the RGBN
- No GS1 license fees. All barcodes supplied by the RGBN no longer subject to the GS1 subscription model.
- Authentic GTINs that originate with the Uniform Code Council (GS1) and backed by a Certificate of Issuance.
- Over 8 Years experience in the field and 1 million barcodes issued.
- High Resolution barcode images that meet GS1 standards and pass Verification Reports scanning first time, every time.
- Unique Company Prefixes for clients who obtain blocks of 10, 100, 1000 barcodes via our storefronts.
- Instant Delivery of GTIN packages 24-7 worldwide.
- Barcodes accepted by the vast majority of retailers worldwide.